[mythtv-users] Personalize video/recording ratings?

Rob Jensen bertaboy at gmail.com
Thu May 29 00:07:24 UTC 2014

Has anyone here already implemented a way to indicate which recordings
they like vs. dislike?  I'm primarily thinking of how to indicate a
dislike, since favorable indications can be gleamed from the actual
presence of a recording rule, whether a video exists in the library,
&c.

The reason I'm bringing this up is that I've been using TVWish to
'learn' my recording habits and suggest new shows, however I haven't
found a way to tell it "No, I don't like that" other than deleting the
recording rule.

So, has anyone here implemented personalized ratings similar to
TiVo/Netflix/any other services which ask whether you
like/dislike/feel "meh" about a show or movie?

Thanks,
Rob