[mythtv-users] Upcoming recordings scheduled reports

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun May 25 12:50:24 UTC 2014

On 05/25/2014 07:33 AM, Doug Lytle wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> Before I go about building a script that will e-mail daily reports for
> today's scheduled recordings, would somebody already have such a
> script that they'd be willing to share?
>
> I'd be building my script off of mythbackend --printsched
>
> It would be nice if it would skip including anything marked as E,x,P
> and maybe even output to HTML.
>
> My Google-fu is failing me on finding such a script.

There's http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Myth_upcoming_recordings.pl , which
should do what you want (using the --no-show-* arguments).  It does
plain text with the --plain_text argument, and the default makes an HTML
fragment (which is basically the pieces needed to work with the Backend
Status page output (its JavaScript and CSS).

Mike