[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime crashing frontend

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri May 23 22:30:00 UTC 2014

Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> I thought you had first installed using packages..
>
> so with compile-type=profile and compile-type=debug: no crash,

Just to close out this thread.

I did a git pull this morning on my mother's system.  Compiled it as
normal after doing a distclean and removing all the old files.

She hasn't said a word all day and I stopped in tonight and wasn't able
to get it to crash.  Even on the cci protected channel didn't lock
(Display a black screen) I was able to select a different channel and
all just worked.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: