[mythtv-users] Feature Request: Differentiate TV Shows From Movies

merc1984 at f-m.fm merc1984 at f-m.fm
Wed May 21 20:09:39 UTC 2014

On Tue, May 20, 2014, at 20:34, Mark Perkins wrote:
> What do you mean "doesn't sort files in order"? What order are you
> looking for? And more directory paths? I don't think myth needs any
> folder paths if the necessary info is in the file name.
>
> The options available seem pretty versatile to me.
>
> Surely one of the dozen options available will suit?

To me, the correct order of sorting these files is the first one is
Season 1 Episode 1.  The second one in the directory is Season 1 Episode
2.  And so on.  If you're using the recommended naming system, have a
look at your file folder;  the episodes will be all scrambled up as
they're being sorted by title rather than season/episode.