[mythtv-users] If you have DirecTV and are affected by "-1", "-2" etc channels please let me know.

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Tue May 20 00:00:30 UTC 2014

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 6:43 PM, Greg Oliver <oliver.greg at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 6:09 PM, Robert Kulagowski <rkulagow at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I'd like to add support for sub channels in the JSON service at
>> Schedules Direct, but I don't have DirecTV so I would need to get some
>> details / testers first.
>>
>> Thanks
>

> DirecTV does not have sub channels.

I received a number of reports of certain channels having "-1"
alternates; certain DirecTV lineups seem to have sub-channels:

"
209 ESPN2
209 ESPN2HD
209-1 ESPNA
209-2 ESPN2A
"

for this particular user in DITV501. I'm trying to determine how
wide-spread this is.

If you're not seeing sub-channels for your particular lineup then
that's a data point.