[mythtv-users] Scrambled preview image after HandBrakeCLI transcode

Peter Bennett cats22 at comcast.net
Mon May 19 20:34:02 UTC 2014

FYI - I also have scrambled preview images (normally the image just shows a bunch of lines) on files transcoded to H264 with handbrake (transcoded to mkv files), but only with 720p recordings. 1080i recordings show good previews. I do not think it is related to  mythcommflag, which I run on each transcoded file and it deletes the seek table because seek tables are not used with mkv files.

The scrambled preview files are a very minor issue to me so I have not made any effort to solve it.

Peter