[mythtv-users] Announcement: merge of devel/027candidates

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri May 16 09:42:23 UTC 2014

Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> From those logs, I can guarantee you that the issue isn't in the
> devel/027candidates
>
> It can't read from /dev/video0, there's been zero changes in mythtv in
> that part if the code.

And that looks to be correct.

I restored my backup from the morning of the 15th and get the same
behavior.  I watch very little livetv, and upgrade often, so my not have
noted the change, we also had a major power outage in the last week and
the system went down hard, maybe something got damaged

Either way, recordings are working fine..  I'll see if I can track it down.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: