[mythtv-users] Announcement: merge of devel/027candidates

Greg Thompson gthompson20 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 22:45:39 UTC 2014

People compiling from source, access the branch with:
> $ git checkout devel/027candidates
>
> Mythbuntu/Ubuntu users, test packages are available in this repository:
> http://www.avenard.org/files/ubuntu-repos
>
> Those packages are 100% compatible with an existing mythbuntu install
> and can just be upgraded as-is.

I am having to roll back to .27fixes... I had no issues with it.. With a
new compile of this branch I get an error every time I go to change the
channel after I have bee watching the current channel for a couple
minutes... If I switch channels ever 30 sec or so I have no issues... If I
wait a couple of minutes the front end freezes until I get a screen that
says Irrecoverable recorded error..

Backend Log Link

 http://pastebin.com/Gd54DR4Y