[mythtv-users] Best settings for transcoding HD content to save space?

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue May 13 21:30:54 UTC 2014

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 9:24 PM, Stephen P. Villano
<stephen.p.villano at gmail.com> wrote:
> The best SOP in the world is worthless if those who are supposed to
> follow those procedures are ignorant of the existence or of the
> importance of the procedures within the SOP manual(s).

<OT>

Quite correct.  And you can (and I have seen) audits passed
based on statements that were never followed (it is possible
the execs thought they were being followed, but in some
cases, I am pretty sure the "answer a different question"
dance was performed, and the auditor missed it). Sometimes
you get away with it. Sometimes you do not.

</OT>