[mythtv-users] Wrong shows recorded

Joseph DeGraw coffee412 at comcast.net
Mon May 12 14:09:25 UTC 2014

Mythbuntu 12.04 / Mythtv .27 fixes 64bit
Comcast cable / Ceton 4 port pcie card

Noticed something weird happening here. Not all the time but seems to be
an issue where when a show is selected for recording it actually turns
out to be some other show. Not every channel does this but I would say I
have about 4 or 5 that do this. I checked which channel this wrong show
was recorded on and it shows the right channel and in the guild it shows
the show I wanted to record. However it turns out to be some other show.

Im sure others have ran into this problem and would love to hear your
ideas on this. Might this be a programing error on comcasts end or
perhaps schedules direct?

Thanks,

JDeGraw