[mythtv-users] modernizing mythtv

Justin Hornsby justin0hornsby at gmail.com
Sat May 10 14:05:32 UTC 2014

To get back on-topic.. does anybody actually have an idea who'd
protest at MythTV insisting on OpenGL support as a minimum? Can there
really be many users still relying on the Qt painter?  Or has anybody
considered using Qt's native UI handling which copes with & without
opengl? Surely there can't be anything myth needs that isn't provided
already..