[mythtv-users] [WIP] New themes: Barry & Anita

Justin Hornsby justin0hornsby at gmail.com
Thu May 8 07:11:10 UTC 2014

Look ma, two new themes I actually like the look of!

I love how appliance-like they are - only judging from the screenshots
so far of course - and... READABLE.

Anita is my favourite out of the two, but I'd hate to return to using
a horizontal scroll list to access recording groups. I've tried that
on my own themes in the past & it never felt 'right'. FWIW I'd much
prefer a folder style view for recordings whether it'd be list or grid
based but I know this isn't currently possible.

Would you ever consider hiding the file sizes in favour of widening
the date field?  I know it's sometimes handy to know the filesize
(failed recordings & all that) but that information is already in the
info panel.

Anyway, it's all looking good so far - thanks for deciding to offer
something a little different!

Justin