[mythtv-users] MythTV vs XBMC

Joseph DeGraw coffee412 at comcast.net
Thu May 8 01:26:09 UTC 2014

On 05/07/2014 05:27 PM, Paul Harrison wrote:
> With all the talk of users preferring to use XBMC my question is simple.
>
> What needs to change to make you want to use MythTV again?
>
> Paul H.

I really enjoy mythtv. I run a be/fe box with video storage on my raid
in the basement. I have been running some form of Mythtv for years.

What I dream of:

A youtube plugin that works and easy to control with standard remote
controls. There was one but did it get dropped? I think that more
connectivity with internet resources is really an area I would like to
see more done. I havent lately but will look around about the utube plugin.

Most everything I really enjoy on it. My wife likes the standard theme
): and I like some of the others. But according to my wife we will just
be leaving it on "default" theme ): .

coffee