[mythtv-users] How to switch tuner card?

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Wed May 7 08:21:47 UTC 2014

On Wed, 07 May 2014 17:51:42 +1000, you wrote:

>Stephen,
>
>I did not know this, and it is very suitable to my need.
>
>Thanks
>	Eyal

I keep on finding nice things the devs have built in for us like this
one.  The other one I recently discovered and now find indispensable
is Ctrl-S to search.  It works on most of the list screens that MythTV
uses and makes it much faster to navigate long lists.

It is useful to browse through the Setup > Edit Keys lists to see what
other interesting things are available.  And to pop up and navigate
all the options in menus when a new version comes out.