[mythtv-users] Log output of user jobs via MythLog class?

Sam Jacobs samlists at ijacobs.co.uk
Wed May 7 08:10:32 UTC 2014

On 7 May 2014 at 08:50:01, Mark Perkins (perkins1724 at hotmail.com) wrote:
> > On 7 May 2014, at 5:01 pm, "Sam Jacobs" wrote:
> > It might be helpful if you could somehow get the full description, as broadcast—do you
> have an STB for the service, or perhaps know someone who does? That “s” at the end of the
> subtitle is making me suspicious…
>
> I reckon the subtitle is just a truncated version of the description. The 's' at the end
> of the subtitle is the first character of 'sie ein Fan der Detroit Pistons.' which are
> the next words at the corresponding point in the description.

You’re right—it was the “Sitcom” at the beginning of the subtitle that was throwing me off. I wonder why myth decided to remove *that* from the description but not the rest of the detected subtitle (for me the detected subtitle always gets removed from the description).

Sam

--
Sam Jacobs on MythTV 0.27, UK Freeview SD & Freesat HD, EIT-only EPG
Mac mini, MBE+FE: OS X Mavericks, bundled FE, macports BE

Sent with Airmail