[mythtv-users] Show matching two searches not recorded

Nathan Wray mythtv at detroitsci.com
Tue May 6 17:38:20 UTC 2014

It's functionally exactly what we have today, except instead of dropping
and re-creating a rule to make it "newer" so that it is further down the
list, you would be changing some new ApplyOrder value for the rule.  Right
now ApplyOrder is just date order rather than being something explicit that
you can easily change.