[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 09:31:06 UTC 2014

> On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Torbjörn Jansson
> <torbjorn.jansson at gmail.com> wrote:

> been
> >> >

> >> You aren't on 28.5 then. Disabled are blue, regular are gray
> >
> > yes i am, i updated before i rechecked and wrote the mail.
> > right now there is only 2 colors in the upcoming recordings screen, cyan
> and
> > white.
> > cyan for disabled recordings, like those that already have recorded in
> the
> > past and white for those that will record.
> > there used to be a 3:rd color, i think it was yellow, for recordings that
> > was going to be recorded at a later time instead due to conflicts.
> >

> This is a comparison of the two colors. They appear pretty different
> to me, but I suppose I could make the blue one a bit bluer. To my
> knowledge, there never was, nor can there be a third color that you
> are talking about.

yes there is, actually it probably is 4 colors.
later showing is yellow, and recordings that conflict (=should record but
wont due to conflicts) used to be red.
i cant test the last case because i don't have any conflicts right now.

there is also one case where the recorder number is empty in mythubuntu
theme in the upcoming recordings screen.
(the right most column with E L P R and so on)
comparing against mythcenter-wide theme and same entry looks ok, no missing
recorder number.
fyi the recorder number in my case is 2 digits.