[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Wed Mar 26 21:24:20 UTC 2014

On 3/26/14, 3:47 PM, Nicolas Krzywinski wrote:
> Just installed version 28.5 and things are kind of better now, but
> still there are many screens with ugly huge font without really space
> between the lines.
> The blue color indicating skipped recordings is clearly
> distinguishable now ... but it is not as beautiful as it was before
> with the colored dots. For me it does not have to be that offending
> that there are skipped recordings; I favor the subtle dots before.
I'm with this poster. 28.5 does "fix" the menus, IMHO, but I feel that
the Watch Recordings screen is still too big. There are far too few
characters visible now in the left column, for instance.

Oh, how I wish this was still user-configurable in the settings, like it
was a few major releases ago. I know, it was difficult to create a theme
that positioned correctly when the user had control over the font size.