[mythtv-users] rebalance deleted recordings

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Mon Mar 24 23:03:03 UTC 2014

On 24/03/14 19:37, James Orr wrote:
> I have my 0.27 set to remove deleted recordings as quickly as possible
> (which I think is about 15 minutes).  I would set this longer, but the
> reason I don't is that the UI doesn't account for it.
>
> Are there any plans on having the free space displayed take into
> consideration deleted recordings?  That would save me from thinking "Well
> it says X free but it's really X + 6GB from the show I just deleted".

If you're that worried about 6Gb of recording space then I would suggest you
have bigger problems than display of various items.

Really, once you have deleted something, just consider it gone and get on with
watching what's left. If correctly set up then Myth should take care of the rest.

--

Mike Perkins