[mythtv-users] multiple transmitters - same channel

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 16:19:31 UTC 2014

Mike Perkins <mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk> wrote:

> Fair enough, but some of the transmission parameters you have to provide to create a transport from scratch can be less than obvious. Why do that when you already have at least one in the table that you know works?

Going from questionable memory, and it's some time since I last did it, but I'm fairly sure all you need to do is select the "scan a specific frequency" option (and enter the frequency). You don't need to give all the other stuff, it gets that itself as part of the scan same as it would if you just used the "scan everything" option.