[mythtv-users] MythWeb - Refresh page behavior

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Sat Mar 15 19:14:41 UTC 2014

On 03/15/2014 11:49 AM, Tom Dexter wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Dick Steffens <dick at dicksteffens.com> wrote:
>> Or, if I clicked
>> on a program to set the record parameters and then click on back, it doesn't
>> get around this be opening the recording parameters page with right click,
>> open in new tab.)
> Ahh...as far as this specific functionality, the work around is,
> rather than using the back button from the scheduling page, use the
> link on the left hand side labeled "Back to the program listing",
> which does in fact retain the previous listing time.  I use that all
> the time.

Ah. I didn't read the fine print!

However, it returns to the top of the page instead of to the position
the page was in (vertically) when I left it. I think I'll stick with
open in a new tab, since the listing page doesn't change when I do that.

Thanks for the explanations of this feature (Back to the program
listing), as well as why Ajax won't do what I wanted it to.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens