[mythtv-users] haupauge silicon dust tuners

jacek burghardt jaceksburghardt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:05:26 UTC 2014

Well the tuner with OOB lock weak was not tuning into channels i replaced
cable and it still list weak but it tunnes into channels. Comcast told me
that card is defective and needs to be replaced.. The other tuner cable
card lost its activation it works the message states no activation.  I had
noticed the issue when my recordings stopped working and live tv took few
tries to start working