[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase and tv_grab_eu_epgdata

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Mar 12 08:26:23 UTC 2014

Zitat von "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists at xunil.at>:

> Am 11.03.2014 23:15, schrieb Mark Perkins:
>

>> Each to there own but saving 13Mb once a week (difference between 4Mb
>> and 17Mb) hardly seems to be significant bandwidth savings.
>
> 13 Mb 5 times a week ... but yes, you are right. Maybe I am getting old ;-)

FWIW, I'm getting the maximum number of days possible each day, i.e.
using --days 20. And there is no need to run tv_grab_eu_epgdata and
mythfilldatabase separately, let alone through cronjobs.

Just have mythfilldatabase run xmttv itself, and have it run through
mythtv's scheduler.
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project