[mythtv-users] Need help getting new install of Mythbuntu 12.04 to boot successfully

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 21:42:17 UTC 2014

Wow! That fixed it. Now, if only I knew what "that" was.

Seriously, I tried stabbing at the escape key. I finally remembered the
boot log is the alternate view that replaces the splash screen. Now that
I've reached out for help the system has decided to be on its best behavior
-- after I've been banging on it for days. I hate intermittent/ghost
problems. If/when it comes back I'll pick up this thread again. Sigh...

Thanks all for trying to help.

--
Craig.