[mythtv-users] MythMusic + Default Tree View

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Wed Mar 5 07:21:15 UTC 2014

On Wednesday, 5 March 2014, 1:20, Troy Henderson <thenders at gmail.com> wrote:

I have a customized mainmenu.xml which includes

>    <button>
>        <type>MUSIC_PLAY</type>
>        <text>Listen to Music</text>
>        <description>Browse your music library</description>
>        <action>JUMP Play music</action>
>        <depends>mythmusic</depends>
>    </button>
>

>This button starts MythMusic in the "Current Playlist" view.  I would like to always start MythMusic using the "Playlist Editor - Tree" view.

Change the action to 'JUMP Select music playlists'

>Also, when MythMusic starts, it automatically starts playing the current playlist (from the last time it was launched).  How can I keep it from automatically playing (perhaps by clearing the playlist each time MythMusic exits)?

Change the Resume Mode to off in the MythMusic's Player Settings.

You don't normally need to clear the playlist you just add or replace tracks to the current playlist as needed.
There is a 'Remove All Tracks' menu option on the Playlist Options menu if you must clear the playlist.

>Thanks in advance,
>
>Troy

Paul H.