[mythtv-users] CIR... Where to purchase? (also an aside re DC SdCv)

Leif Pihl leif at pihl.us
Tue Mar 4 13:37:49 UTC 2014

Gents:

I have an Intel DH77KC motherboard, equipped with C.I.R. (Consumer Infra Red).
The connections are illustrated at labels "S" and "T" in the diagram shown at this URL:  http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/dh77kc/sb/CS-033204.htm
The "T" connector MAY have five pins,  and  the "S" connector does have seven pins.

I need to purchase a C.I.R. (Consumer Infra Red) Receiver and Emitter, as discussed on page 27 of the PDF shown at this link:  http://www.wit.ru/download/DH77KCspec.pdf

QUESTION:
The problem is, I have no idea where to find a pair of "C.I.R."s.
***  	Can anyone provide a hint and/or link to the relevant part(s)?

-----
ASIDE:
BTW, perhaps I should mention that I'm also shopping for a 5V to 3.3V DC Stepdown Converter.
I have two burnt out (old style) AirPort Expresses, so I have some interest in doing the project described at URL: http://evolver.fm/2013/06/06/airplay-on-the-highway-put-apple-airport-express-in-your-car/

That page has this link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281058278731?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
for one such DC Stepdown Converter.

Any chance to purchase both items from the same company would be icing on the cake.
-----

Tanks...
LP
.