[mythtv-users] I did a bad, bad, thing

Greg Thompson gthompson20 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 14:07:46 UTC 2014

Ok I need some help…

Yesterday I installed a new drive in my system and moved the default folder group to a new location. Since this is a brand new install, I did not have any recordings there, just live tv since I had not located the livetv group yet.. I then deleted the .mpg files for the live tv manually from the old default location… So now Mythtv has about 15 livetv recordings it won’t remove or expire since it can’t find the files…. How can I manually remove these?

Thanks!

greg