[mythtv-users] Quad DVB-T tuner and aerial strength

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 03:32:50 UTC 2014

On another thread I heard about this DVB-T quad tuner card -
http://www.digitalnow.com.au/product_pages/Quad.html

It has a single TV aerial RF input. Does anyone know whether the card
weakens the signal by the equivalent of 4 individual tuner cards each
plugged into a different aerial? I'm asking because if you plug connect
lots of devices around the house into the aerial the signal is shared and
weakened to the point where it's too weak to get decent reception. But if
this is the equivalent of a single aerial it sounds like a little gem of a
device!