[mythtv-users] Number of tuners

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 15:25:00 UTC 2014

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 12:19 PM, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:
> On 3/1/2014 5:50 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
>>
>> On 1 March 2014 15:11, Gary Buhrmaster <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> wrote:

  ... Corrected the reply by restoring the relevant cut-out part of response...

>>> Different models have a different number of tuners.  Last I knew
>>> the models currently available for Australia are two tuners.  There
>>
>> http://www.digitalnow.com.au/product_pages/Quad.html
>
>  He specifically meant different models of HDHomeRun.

Yes, I made a faux pas on this list by quoting and responding
to the specific question as asked, rather than providing an
answer to some other question (never asked, nor the answer
stating what question it answered).  My error for not following
the current practice on list.  I will try not to let that happen
again.