[mythtv-users] Can mythtv transcode on the fly (as a media server)?

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sun Jun 29 08:43:54 UTC 2014

Thanks Nick,

Not so simple though. Following the install instructions, clicking "Install JW Player"
I get a popup
	Authentication Required
	A username and password are being requested by http://myth:6544. The site says: "MythTV"
	User Name:
	Password:
I have no idea what it is talking about.

Who is requesting (my machine? The BE? Another website?). user/pwd for what? mysql?
My system root permissions (to install?).

There is no context whatsoever to this request. What next?

TIA
	Eyal

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)