[mythtv-users] vdr and mythv

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 15:38:15 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 8:20 AM, jacek burghardt
<jaceksburghardt at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know why but uses dvb-s2 per default on dvb-s cards which causes
> lockups sometimes. Scanning 97W and 101 W for fta is a pain because mythtv
> add channels with - in front of it and there are old dvb channels and mpeg.
> I find myself with channels that were scanned and I am getting channel not
> in pat so I assume that I am missing  transporters but I can add any because
> that function is black. I use vncserver in order to run mythtv-setup

I've posted this before and never gotten a response from any FTA
people in the U.S:

If you're a Schedules Direct user and want FTA listings within North
America, then please contact me.

If you're outside of the U.S., then we may have partial listings
available depending on the provider. Contact me and we can determine
how many of your channels could potentially get schedule data.