[mythtv-users] double recording of same show, same timeslot

Rod Rod at Rods.id.au
Sat Jun 14 10:04:07 UTC 2014

     Hi, I have a current problem where 1 recording I wanted was skipped
due to "conflict" looking at mythweb, I have the following

Title: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Descr: Harry returns to Hogwarts and discovers that the wizard community
has been denied the truth about his recent encounter with Lord
Voldemort. This leads to some interesting changes at Hogwarts.

     Yes, this is fine.. but the program ID is different

Rec 1: MV28980488
Rec 2: MV114480696

     So, I have 2 recordings of the same show :(

     Is there a way to fix this?

     Listing grabber is shepherd