[mythtv-users] Mirobridge failing to update mythtv db entries

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 01:48:49 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 7:04 PM, rdvAndroid at gmail.com <rdvandroid at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 14-06-10 08:54 AM, Daniel Frey wrote:
>
>> This only started recently, but after running an update on June 9th, 2014.
>>
>> Mythbuntu 12.04.4 LTS
>> MythTV Version : v0.27.1-14-g2720f45
>> MythTV Branch : fixes/0.27
>> Network Protocol : 77
>> Library API : 0.27.20140520-1
>>
>> Here is the exception. Â The whole log is attached.
>>

>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>> Â  File "/usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/imports/mirobridge/mirobridge.py",
>> line 2800, in <module>
>> Â  Â  main()
>> Â  File "/usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/imports/mirobridge/mirobridge.py",
>> line 2766, in main
>> Â  Â  if not updateMythRecorded(unwatched):
>> Â  File "/usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/imports/mirobridge/mirobridge.py",
>> line 1828, in updateMythRecorded
>> Â  Â  records = createRecordedRecords(item)
>> Â  File "/usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/imports/mirobridge/mirobridge.py",
>> line 1414, in createRecordedRecords
>> Â  Â  graphics = metadata.getMetadata(sanitiseFileName(item[u'
>> channelTitle']))
>> Â  File "/usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/imports/
>> mirobridge/mirobridge/metadata.py", line 172, in getMetadata
>> Â  Â  record = self.Record().create(self.makeRecordRule)
>> Â  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MythTV/dataheap.py", line 161,
>> in __init__
>> Â  Â  DBDataWrite.__init__(self, data, db)
>> Â  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MythTV/database.py", line 317,
>> in __init__
>> Â  Â  DBData.__init__(self, data, db)
>> Â  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MythTV/database.py", line 169,
>> in __init__
>> Â  Â  self._setDefs()
>> Â  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MythTV/database.py", line 305,
>> in _setDefs
>> Â  Â  DBData._setDefs(self)
>> Â  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MythTV/database.py", line 160,
>> in _setDefs
>> Â  Â  self.__class__._setClassDefs(self._db)
>> Â  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MythTV/dataheap.py", line 118,
>> in _setClassDefs
>> Â  Â  defaults = cls._template('Default', db=db)
>> Â  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MythTV/dataheap.py", line 128,
>> in _template
>> Â  Â  tmp = cls._fromQuery("WHERE title=?", (name + " (Template)",))\
>>

>> --
>> My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>

> Daniel,
>     I'm running a close configuration to yourself with two exceptions,
> Ubuntu 12.10 and Miro 6.0 but the latest compile of 0.27. I doubt that
> these variations are the issue, The abort is occuring in one of the MythTV
> python bindings that MiroBridge calls to create a RecordRule that so you
> can get artwork for the specific Miro Channel. That Miro Channel has
> graphics on thetvdb.org, Did you add a new Miro Channel lately? Of course
> [...]

Doug,

Looks like lxml is the only version that is not consistent with your output:

MythTV Python Bindings
  local versions
    bindings version:         0.27.-1.0
    ttvdb version:            1.2.1
    tmdb version:             v0.7.0
  external versions
    lxml version:             2.3.2
    MySQLdb version:          1.2.3.final.0
  protocol versions
    backend:                  77
    schema:                   1317
    music schema:             1018
    netvision schema:         1007

This is staring to sound vaguely familiar.  I will start to review the
mythtv users mailing for what you were referring.  I will also try to
re-setup the channel as well.

Dan
--
My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>