[mythtv-users] sometimes livetv starts with blank screen

Kevin Johnson iitywygms at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 18:44:22 UTC 2014

> What kind of tuner(s), what is the procedure used to tune, does it always
> tune OK for recordings etc etc etc.
> You give very little information. So it becomes a guessing game.
>

> Tot mails,
>   Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com
>
> "Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
> Zonder leven is er geen hoop
> Het eeuwige dilemma
> Zeker als je hoop moet vernietigen om te kunnen overleven!"
>
> De lerende Mens
>

> The tuner is a hdhr prime.  I never have any issues with tuning for
scheduled recordings.
The procedure used to tune??  I am not positive what you are asking.  To
tune to a channel, I pull up the on screen guide and choose a channel to
watch.
I have times when all three tuners are recording programs at the same time
and they always record correctly.

I will read this guide on how to collect more information.
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/logging
That will provide more useful information correct?