[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu or other distro?

jacek burghardt jaceksburghardt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 01:41:28 UTC 2014

i know you love arch linux but how about we stop spreading the FUD! there
is nothing special about arch linux in this regard, pretty much every
distro has all these advantages!

peace,

per hatlevik

I guess you never tried arch linux. What other distro does not have to be
upgraded in first place ? with arch linux all it takes is pacman -Syu to
have the latest version of arch linux.
 The main reason I switched to arch linux was because i got tired of doing
clean install and restore my config files because upgrading never worked.