[mythtv-users] 0.27.3 live tv aspect issues

Al Bates d2a at lineone.net
Wed Jul 23 21:04:46 UTC 2014

> thanks for this - due to my ignorance it took a while to understand/find the details of how to do this. if i understand correctly:
>
> i add your repo (as per instructions at http://www.avenard.org/files/ubuntu-repos/ )
>
> i.e. deb http://www.avenard.org/files/ubuntu-repos precise release (i'm on 13.10)
>
> then sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade to install branch versions?

ok - having done so i'm getting:

  libmyth-0.27-0 mythbrowser mythgallery mythgame mythnetvision mythnews
  mythtv-backend mythtv-common mythtv-dbg mythtv-frontend
  mythtv-transcode-utils mythweb
  libmyth-python libmythtv-perl mythtv mythtv-backend-master mythtv-database
  mythtv-theme-mythbuntu php-mythtv

at which point i cancelled the upgrade.

if it's not updating the frontend i don't think i can usefully test anything - but again apologies if i'm being dumb