[mythtv-users] How does XMLTV UK Atlas Grabber Compare To UK Radio Times Grabber / Handle Part Time Freeview Channels?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:31:22 UTC 2014

I have been considering moving from the RT grabber to the new Atlas grabber
for a few months but I can't see how it will work.

How does Atlas handle part time channels like Dave/Dave Ja Vu?

Does anyone know if the author of the RT grabber plans to release a version
for Atlas so we can benefit from all the great enhancements this grabber
provides like the automatic generated +1 channels, part time channels,
guide data consistency fixes?

Thanks