[mythtv-users] Anyone using SSD for long term storage?

James Bailey paradoxbound at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 13:46:56 UTC 2014

WD Green don't play nicely with Linux avoid them

Backblaze are one of the few companies to publish detailed real world
analisys of HD usage and failure rates and most of their drives are
ordinary consumer grade drives. Read the articles and take your pick.

http://blog.backblaze.com/2014/01/21/what-hard-drive-should-i-buy/

Jim