[mythtv-users] 0.27.3 live tv aspect issues

Al Bates d2a at lineone.net
Sun Jul 20 09:05:56 UTC 2014

> Does this sem to happen just before, at, or just after a program boundary? I
> recall a new LiveTV file is started when the program changes (on a channel).

it does not seem to be when the channel change is initiated that affects the behaviour. i can see mythbackend creating a new livetv recording, but instead of jumping into playback of the new file, it replays (all existing?) livetv recordings first, as if there's a mismatch between what it expects to playback and what it finds?

> Could you try the devel/027candidates branch?

if someone can point me to a walkthrough of how to non-destructively test a new version such that i can get my old one back intact, i'm happy to try