[mythtv-users] 0.27.3 live tv aspect issues

Al Bates d2a at lineone.net
Fri Jul 18 15:09:45 UTC 2014

> this was a bug found in devel/027candidates shortly before 0.27.1 was
> released. but that bug has been fixed.
>
> having seen that behaviour since

interesting. this is intermittent for me, so it may not have been caught after all? i've seen it perhaps once a day since the update. can you point me at the bug?

i have a feeling it only happens when the viewing duration of the first channel is short, i.e. when you jump to another channel immediately after starting live tv. i will try to reliably reproduce it.

any further thoughts on the aspect ratio issue?

cheers