[mythtv-users] Problems with Mythbuntu 14.04

Juhani Rautiainen jrauti at iki.fi
Wed Jul 16 06:07:10 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 11:42 PM, Mike Carron <jmcarron at starstream.net>
wrote:

> I upgraded my system (Mythbungu 12.04 MBE and 1 FE) to 14.04 yesterday
> using the do-release-upgrade command. Mythtv was already at 0.27.3. I also
> did a fresh install of Mythbuntu 14.04 on two Zotac Zbox AD03s.
>
> The MBE seems ok except for MythWeb which is no longer available, browser
> cannot establish a connection. The MBE has a static IP address that did not
> change. MythWeb worked perfectly prior to the release upgrade and is
> installed and running. Nothing has changed except for the upgrade. I
> couldn't find any relevant logs.

Hi!

This is probably known problem and it's quite easy to spot on release news
on http://www.mythbuntu.org/home/news:

Known issues

    - Upgraders should hold off until our first point (14.04.1) coming this
summer. (See bugs #1307546 )

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/+bug/1307548 "updating from 12.04 to
14.04 causes apache to not start"

That might give solution for the problem (atleast some people got it
working). I haven't upgraded yet because of that warning.

> Any hints?
> --
> mike

Juhani