[mythtv-users] Metadata Now Writing 1x1 to DB when it can't find a match

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 00:32:30 UTC 2014

On 16 July 2014 10:13, John Finlay <finlay at moeraki.com> wrote:

> Some series in ttvdb now use year:episode rather than season:episode which
> makes it really difficult to specify the correct info besides that fact that
> there is no season 1. Is there anything in the grabber to deal with that
> other than just applying a generic image?

short of calling the grabber multiple times with multiple arguments
until you find one that work, I don't believe so

my thought to allow a later upgrade should there be a new, more accurate artwork
was simply having something like:
IF type == tv AND existing season == 0 AND existing episode == 0
then get new image no matter what