[mythtv-users] metadata question

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 07:05:52 UTC 2014

On 15 July 2014 05:51, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> I appears that recordedartwork's inetref isn't being updated
> (or is updated without the leading grabber_ now.) So no
> artwork is displayed. Adding the grabber and new separator
> manually solves the issue.

Ok.. I think I got everything about mythmetadatalookup properly
understood (damn thing)

you need to either wait for the artwork to be refresh if you have
enabled the daily refresh artwork option (Setup -> Artwork and Data
Sources

Or run mythmetadatalookup --refresh-all-artwork manually

I've found a number of bugs though, and will push that soon.

For the sake of safety, if you have a recording with improper
metadata, or none at all when you think it should have one, the best
thing to do will be to do in the Watch Recordings screen:
select the recording. Press M , Recording Options -> Change Recording Metadata
and remove the inetref previous found

next time the backend (or frontend if run manually) will have a go at
it.. It should all work now