[mythtv-users] metadata question

glenb at glenb.us glenb at glenb.us
Sun Jul 13 14:25:35 UTC 2014


with the new protocol preceeding inet ref number with the type:num format I am having a problem because my artwork is stored on a network storage device that is mouted as cifs share. the colon character ‘:’ when part of the file name cannot be stored as a file. when getting movie artwork and the file is the tmdbpy:####.png  the file is never created. if I manually remove the colon and manually select artwork it is fine.


is there anyway I can change the colon to a period ‘.’ my unit does not support nfs only cifs. alternatively is there a way to mount with cifs and allow the colon character as part of the filename ?


thanks.






Sent from Windows Mail
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20140713/bf08d48c/attachment.html>


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list