[mythtv-users] mythdatalookup error (Failed with exit status 134)

John Finlay finlay at moeraki.com
Sat Jul 12 23:00:35 UTC 2014

On 7/12/2014 3:36 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> On Sunday, July 13, 2014, <glenb at glenb.us <mailto:glenb at glenb.us>> wrote:
>

>      v0.27.3-75-g7e8ca1c
>

> This is the latest version.
>
> That the inetref now contains a prefix is normal and is the intended
> behaviour.
>
> This is not a bug.
>
> It was done that way so if you retrieve the inetref from TVDB, myth
> wouldn't attempt to retrieve the artwork from TMDB which could have
> pretty bad consequences.
> A few people have reported recently that they would get sexually
> explicit artwork for a particular sport show.
>
> So this is the work around that problem.
>
> Now, if you're having a new issue such as artwork not being found, or
> incorrect artwork downloaded. Please report it.

If I try to use:

Recording Options->Edit Recording Schedule ->Metadata Options->Perform Query

on a recording I get the new format in the TMDB/TVDB # field.

When I then select Find Online Coverart, I get an error every time.

When I delete the prefix leaving just the number in the TMDB/TVDB #
field and then try the Find Online Coverart it is able to find the coverart.

John