[mythtv-users] mythdatalookup error (Failed with exit status 134)

glenb at glenb.us glenb at glenb.us
Sat Jul 12 18:47:05 UTC 2014

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Bill Meek
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎July‎ ‎12‎, ‎2014 ‎11‎:‎38‎ ‎AM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org

On 07/12/2014 11:43 AM, glenb at glenb.us wrote:
 >> Pastebin the output of the file in /tmp, if it's still failing.
>>
>> The output of mythfrontend or mythbackend --version should contain this:
>>
>>       v0.27.3-75-g7e8ca1c
>>
>> (what jya was asking for)

 > http://pastebin.com/QqXxvRP3
 >
 > is the result of the manual run. it does not get the correct season and episode it is 2x5 but the problem is at the bottom under inetref it
shows ttvdbpy:162071 and I think it should just be 162071. the fields in the recording data are coming up with the tvdbpy: in there and they
never have prior to today.

 > pda
 >
 > I did get the failures mentioned in the other post and they went away with this mornings update. thanx for the help

v0.27.3-75-g7e8ca1c is good. This is a different issue than the
original Subject:. The inetref is the 'new' correct way of
storing that information (grabber:inetref.)

 From the pastebin:

          Input Sub:   I Love Lucci Part 1
          Title:       Hot in Cleveland
          Subtitle:    Pilot
          Season:      1
          Episode:     1
          Inetref:     ttvdb.py:162071

Someone else will have to speak to why the season/episode aren't 2 and 5.

--
Bill

ok thanks; that seems to present a problem with the existing artwork files. thanx for the explanations