[mythtv-users] New Capture Card working, now for UPnP Server

Jason But jbut at swin.edu.au
Fri Jul 11 01:14:56 UTC 2014

>> My new card arrived and is working in my new server just fine. While my many
>> mythfrontend and XBMC clients can connect to the server and play back
>> recorded content, I also have a few UpNP clients in the house which are
>> unable to see the server and/or the recordings.
>> The server is correctly configured with a real IP address but doesn't appear
>> to start it's UPnP component
>> Does anybody have any ideas
>>

>> New hardware on the backend shouldn't have any influence on the
>> frontends. Did you even unknowing chance anything that could do what
>> you say.
>>
>> Tot mails,
>>    Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

Perhaps I was a little unclear, I am also migrating to a new system and
planning to decommision the old mythtv server. The new card is in a new
head-less system

Sorry

Jason

--

----------
Dr. Jason But

Department of Telecommunications, Electrical and Robotics Engineering
School of Software and Electrical Engineering
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology
Swinburne University of Technology
CRICOS Provider 00111D

Phone:  +61 3 9214 4839
Email:  jbut at swin.edu.au