[mythtv-users] Still trying to get Ceton InfiniTV working

Greg Thompson gthompson20 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 00:07:27 UTC 2014

> On Jul 9, 2014, at 8:02 PM, Kevin Calvert <kevin at eleventhree.com> wrote:
>
> It's the local HD CBS Affiliate (802). But even the basic 2 (non-HD CBS) returns the same code. All channels do, actually.
>

> Kevin
>
> Eleven Three Labs LLC
> eleventhree.com

I REALLY don’t think your card is paired correctly… I would be very surprised its actually marked copy once… I would put it back in your windows box, and work with both Ceton and Comcast until you have it working in Windows Media center.. Once its working there, you know the card is paired correctly.. having gone through this a few times with comcrap, I can say from experience, I have always had trouble either pairing the card, or having the card set up correctly in their system, even if it is paired correctly… Again, even if they are marked copy once, they should work and display just fine in Windows 7 Media center… Start there… then move to myth once you know its working like it should.

just my 2cents!

Greg