[mythtv-users] Still trying to get Ceton InfiniTV working

Kevin Calvert kevin at eleventhree.com
Wed Jul 9 20:07:55 UTC 2014

It does, but the Ceton diag tool within Windows shows everything as green.
It didn't originally, saying something along the lines that it needed a
"hit" or "refresh" from comcast, which I called and had them do and that
went from red to green after.

So, as far as I know, everything's good.

*Kevin*

Eleven Three Labs LLC
eleventhree.com