[mythtv-users] Still trying to get Ceton InfiniTV working

Yippee Three-eight yp_38 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 06:33:39 UTC 2014

No luck yet.  My card was defective.  I got a replacement, and it's doing about the same thing.  The frustrating part is that there are apparently not many people using this card on linux, so there's not much help to be had.  It either works right away, or not at all.

I'm getting occasional responses from somebody at Ceton on the "The Green Button" message boards (http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=7530&p=77222#p77222), but those responses are very sporadic.  I'm hoping to find a solution there though (someday).

I've actually thought seriously about uninstalling MythTV and re-installing 0.24 so I could avoid RTP streaming.

BTW, what distro are you on?

Mike